Monday, November 16, 2009



Wow, it has been awhile since the last post but sickness and work I haven't had anytime or really haven't eaten out a lot. I do have a few things to discuss or rather proclaim: Baby eggrolls at Lucky Dragon rock. And they are buy one get one free, although that special might have come and gone. We found and explored the 9.95 steak night at The Rybrook Tavern also. With a cozy fire you get salad bar, steak, potato and veggies. Their veggies are delicious too. On Saturday we went to Isabella's: it has been a long time. Their food is still deliciuos but I missed that love tomato sauce ketchup thing. On the home front I baked bread and made lasagna on Sunday. Both were deliciuos and I think I should continue to make bread. At the bar, Joe, Randy and Parker's cider is delicious but dangerous. Sam has taken to not getting sick while drinking anymore, instead she time- travels. Although either one is no good, one glass of cider will be okay for me for awhile. Till the next time, be delicious and make cooking and eating an adventure!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment