Saturday, December 19, 2009

Out vs. In

Eat Out. One of my favorite phrases that I have found to advertise a restaurant. It comes from the Perfect Wife in Manchester, Vt. I also bought the t-shirt as a souvenir: My boyfriend broke up with me and all I got was this t-shirt and some tasty food! Over the past couple weeks I have been eating out a lot. We have been trying restaurants that we haven't been to ever, or in awhile. So far there has been the Old Forge in Mass on 7: delicious food, wings, good salad bar and an amazing beer list, The Perfect Wife this last Wednesday, which is always delicious with vegetarian options and a 6 dollar burger. Don't also forget the 2 dollar PBR's! Along with all this experimentation we have been missing Trivia and Carmody's West which announced on Wednesday that it is closing. The business is just not there. Less people are going out and more are staying in because it is obviously cheaper. The other day at work a co-worker said: "I almost never go out, I have two kids in tow and a husband who likes to eat steak." I love eating out because I am a foodie, however, I also eat out when I just. don't. know. what. to. cook. AKA laziness. It is healthier to eat in, there is less temptation, but which do I really enjoy more?

No comments:

Post a Comment