Saturday, February 27, 2010



What should one bring to a party for snacks? Everyone has their usual dish that they are known for like our friend Michelle makes buffalo chicken dip which makes any mouth water and is so good you could eat it for hours. Joe has figured out how to put it on it everything: hot dogs, chili, I like to eat it with celery and carrots to attempt to health it up a bit. So there are dips, a good hot diggity dog: hot dogs in crescent rolls (my old known speciality) and then there is cheese. Personally if you put cheese and a hot dog in front of me, I would choose the cheese any day. I love cheese with fruit, pepperoni, crackers, apples, pears, hmmm. But I mostly like cheese not warmed or baked. Don't get me wrong, I love me some grilled cheese, but the New Jersey in me needs it to be American. What got me started on the this rant (so typically me) is that today at Henry's, one of my favorite places and they had Horseradish cheese. Now, for those who love Horseradish and cheese, this cheese has everything. It is like a mouthwatering horseradish mayonnaise that melts in your mouth and would be perfect on a roast beef sandwich. I guess that I love to bring the most delicious thing I find that day to a party. I love to share the mouthwatering delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment