Monday, September 6, 2010





Hey guys! Okay, so I am back after a very long time. This time I will have more posts and I am going to change my name, I think. The thought process isn't all there yet. I am going to write about food I eat, Out and food I make in and also my culinary, domestic and life adventures. My first will be canning!

I canned tomatoes, oh yes I did. It wasn't even that bad, in Sam standards. I had Erin's help which definitely was a God sent. I didn't even get that much tomato on me! Crazy. All you do is blanch the tomatoes first to peel the skins off (during this time I wondered if this could be the easy way to peel grapes to make those fun eye balls?) C'est possible. Then, we added vinegar and salt to the Ball Jar that had been boiled, lid, and all. Then, the tomatoes and off to the canner. It was a success! And with the extra tomatoes, I made a sauce. Look at the pix!!


No comments:

Post a Comment